Seana Turner, PO
Seana Turner is the founder & President of The Seana Method in Darien, CT. The Seana Method is a structured approach to organizing the three aspects of daily life: space, time, and responsibilities. Developed to erase the slate of self recrimination, The Seana Method designs life strategies that result in predictability, flexibility and joy. Visit www.theseanamethod.com for more information, or contact Seana at: Seanagt@gmail.com.
- How to Setup Zones of Efficiency
- How to Pack for a Trip
- Clearing More Space: Organizing a Messy Garage
- How to Organize any Space
- Possession Obsession: How Many Material Things Do You Really Need?
- The Principles of Organizing
- Getting Organized: Diagnosing the Problem
- What Does it Mean to be Organized?
- These Rooms Are Made for Workin': How to Organize Your Workspace