Meghan Connelly, MD
Meghan Connelly grew up in Ohio. She attended Vanderbilt University for her undergraduate studies majoring in Molecular and Cellular Biology and minoring in both Chemistry and American Political Science. Afterwards, she attended medical school at the University of Southern California. She currently lives in Washington DC and is completing dual residency training in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Georgetown University Hospital. In her spare time, she likes to play the piano, paint and prolifically author articles for parents and patients on Project LIFE.
- Type 2 Diabetes: What You Need To Know
- Benefits of a High Fiber Diet
- The In's & Out's of Vaccinations
- What You Need to Know for Your First Pediatrician Visit
- How to Take Charge of Your Allergies
- Babies & Sleeping: When Will My Baby Sleep?
- My Baby Keeps Crying & is Fussy: What You Need to Know About Colic and Stooling
- Should You Breastfeed? What You Need to Know
- New Parents: What to Expect During the First Few Weeks of Life