Danielle Travali, MS
Danielle Travali, also known to many as the Web and television personality "Holly Pinafore," is a journalist, entrepreneur, and food & wine enthusiast.
She is a certified food coach, stress management coach and fitness trainer who studied mindful eating and food psychology. Danielle also holds a master's degree in Journalism from Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut.
The founder and president of Holly Pinafore™ Magazine (www.hollypinafore.org), Danielle has guest lectured in journalism classes and is currently an adjunct academic writing professor at Manhattanville College. Danielle is also an advisor of the Dressing Room Project, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping women develop a healthy body image and to prevent eating disorders. In addition to receiving the "Sisters in Rebellion" award from the Dressing Room Project, Danielle is a recipient of the Faculty Award for Academic Excellence, M.S. in Journalism, from the School of Communications at Quinnipiac University. She enjoys laughing, listening to good music, spending wonderful times with friends and sharing delicious meals with loved ones.
- Declutter and Reorganize Your Desk Drawer
- 10 Steps to Organizing Your Pantry
- Give It Away: How to Donate Items to Charity
- Organize Your Child's Bedroom or Playroom
- Tips for Quickly and Easily Sorting Out Your Mail
- Easy Ways to Save Money at the Supermarket
- How to be a Good Host or Hostess to Your Guests
- How to Use a Treadmill Safely and Properly
- How to Properly Cook Pasta
- Top Kitchen Must-Haves: The Basic Essentials for Cooking & Entertaining